Version II – Sunday to Saturday
Cash Dispatcher’s cash management software is an elegant solution that allows your business to accurately track the movement of cash transactions.
If you are a cash handler, you know how frustrating it can be to deposit or transfer money blind—not knowing what should be deposited. Cash Dispatcher eliminates this problem by providing a consistent method of scheduling and tracking cash movement.
Cash Dispatcher tracks cash transactions on a weekly basis. Version 1 is the Monday to Sunday interface, Version 2 is the Sunday to Saturday interface.
Both versions allow you to view your year-to-date data history including total cash on hold–with just one click. Choose any of seven reports for immediate printing and filing with proof of deposit or transfer.
Cash Dispatcher’s cash management software provides you with:
- A simple method of managing cash awaiting deposit or transfer
- Batch control every 7 days for fast and easy data entry and control
- A tool to avoid cash discrepancy from the moment it leaves your cash register to the moment of deposit
- A series of warnings and messages to ensure correct entries
- A comment box to create notes for future reference
- An interface to enter cash for up to 20 departments
- Tools to count up to 6 currencies and checks on one sheet
Using Cash Dispatcher is simple. You can use the illustrated help file to learn Cash Dispatcher in under half an hour.
Learn how Cash Dispatcher can save you time and money with our free 20 day trial (only version I). You’ll discover a software tool that helps manage cash so your bottom line is accounted for with accuracy.
Sunday to Saturday interface:
|The distribution package includes all you need to install and work with the software easily.|
|Supported Operating Systems (all 32 bit)||Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows NT
Microsoft Windows 2000